Thomas B. Hart
Thomas Hart is a Florida Board Certified Real Estate Attorney. He has achieved an “AV Preeminent” peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, indicating the highest level of professional excellence. Tom concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate, government, community associations, and business law. He represents clients in matters involving local elections as well as special districts.
Tom has served for 25 years as General Counsel to the Lee County Supervisor of Elections, and currently serves the Herons Glen Recreation District, Pelican Landing Community Association, the Fiddlesticks Country Club, Legends Golf & Country Club Master Association, Heritage Palms Golf & Country Club, Safety Harbor, Shadow Wood, and the Mediterra Community Association. Tom is a Fort Myers native and served as Chief Executive Officer of Harts Dairy, Inc. of Fort Myers before pursuing his law degree and is currently serving as an elected board member on the Lee County Mosquito Control District.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Past Chair of the Lee County Mosquito Control District
- Past President of the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair of the Lee County Horizon Council
- Past General Counsel of the Lee County Supervisor of Elections
- General Counsel, the Herons Glen Recreation District, Pelican Landing Community Association, the Fiddlesticks Country Club, Mediterra Community Association, Shadow Wood Community Association, Legends Golf & Country Club, Heritage Palms Golf & Country Club, Safety Harbor Club, Renaissance Community Development District, Boca Grande Homeowners Association and Boca Grande Club, and Somerset at the Plantation Community Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- American Bar Association