Asher E. Knipe
Asher Knipe is a Lee County native. He focuses his practice in business and construction litigation. Asher attended Stetson university College of Law graduating with honors. Prior to joining the firm, Asher worked as a public defender gaining substantial courtroom experience defending persons charged with a wide variety of crimes. Since joining the firm, Asher has worked on numerous matters including obtaining a multi-million dollar judgment in favor of Lee County. Asher is also an approved title insurance agent for Attorneys’ Title Fund Services. Asher currently serves as general counsel for the Lee County Supervisor of Elections.
Asher is a member of the Lee County Bar Association, the Twentieth Circuit Grievance Committee “A”, and the Civil & Business Litigation Practice Section of the Lee County Bar Association. Additionally, he has participated with the Lee County Teen Court Program.
- Assistant Public Defender, Office of the Public Defender, Twentieth Judicial Circuit, Fort Myers, Florida
Professional and Civic Activities
- General Counsel for the Lee County Supervisor of Elections
- Calusa Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- Lee County Teen Court Program
- Volunteer with Edison Festival of Light
- Past Chairperson for BUPAC – Business People United for Political Action
- Past Member of the Federal Court Bar Association