Mark A. Ebelini
Mark A. Ebelini’s practice is primarily devoted to real estate law, zoning, and land use law. He appears before both state and federal courts and administrative tribunals, as well as local government boards and hearing examiners. Mark represents clients in litigation involving title issues, eminent domain, easements, restrictive covenants, boundary disputes and other real estate related matters. His representation includes appellate practice. He has presented appeals to the Florida Supreme Court, the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and several Florida District Courts of Appeal. Mark also handles real estate transactions, including complex commercial contracts and closings.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Quality Life Center of Southwest Florida, Inc.
- Environmental and Land Use Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Administrative Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Appellate Practice Section of the Florida Bar
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar