George is an associate at Knott Ebelini Hart and concentrates his practice in the areas of business litigation, construction litigation, contract litigation, commercial litigation, and commercial collections. George also assists clients with real estate matters as he is an approved title insurance agent for Attorneys’ Title Fund Services. George was born and raised in Southwest Florida and received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida and his Juris Doctorate from Ave Maria School of Law. During law school, George worked as a law clerk for the firm.
In addition to his practice, George is an active member of the Lee County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and the Lee County Bar Association General Civil and Business Litigation Practice Section. George is a member of the Florida Bar Association Sections for Business Law and Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, and the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division. George was also recently invited to become an Associate Member in the Calusa Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
- Lee County Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association Section for Business Law
- Florida Bar Association Section for Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- American Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association Section for Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division
- Successfully defended multi-million dollar commercial foreclosure lawsuit for mining and aggregate company.
- Represented a local agribusiness in the largest sale to date of a commercial pollination business. The multi-million dollar transaction involved the sale of over 15,000 beehives and associated assets to a large California based agricultural conglomerate.
- Successfully defended corporate client in breach of contact lawsuit in bench trial resulting in a dismissal of all claims.
- Successfully defended corporate client in large commercial foreclosure dispute and obtained settlement of deficiency.
- Successfully obtained a Final Judgment and Writ of Possession in a bench trial resulting in the tenant being evicted for breach of the Lease Agreement.