George is an associate at Knott Ebelini Hart and concentrates his practice in the areas of construction litigation, business litigation, contract litigation, commercial litigation, and commercial collections. George also assists clients with real estate matters and is an approved title insurance agent for Attorneys’ Title Fund Services. George was born and raised in Southwest Florida and received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida and his Juris Doctorate from Ave Maria School of Law. During law school, George worked as a law clerk for the firm..
In addition to his practice, George is an active member of the Lee County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and General, Civil and Business Litigation Practice Section. George is also a member of the Florida Bar Association Sections for Business Law and Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, and the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division. George is also affiliated with the Lee County Building Industry Association, which is a Southwest Florida-based construction association designed to assist local contractors with their professional development. George recently completed his first term as an Associate Member of the Calusa Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
- Lee County Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association Section for Business Law
- Florida Bar Association Section for Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- American Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association Section for Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division
- Represented a Naples physician in a complex, multi-party residential construction defect dispute. Successfully resolved the dispute and obtained favorable result for the client.
- Represented local physician and her husband in resolving a large-scale residential construction defect dispute. Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of the clients.
- Successfully defended a member of a Limited Liability Company in a complex business dispute in Federal Court. The claims against our client were dismissed and the case resolved before trial with Plaintiff filing for bankruptcy.
- Successfully defended multi-million dollar commercial foreclosure lawsuit for mining and aggregate company.
- Represented a local agribusiness in the largest sale to date of a commercial pollination business. The multi-million dollar transaction involved the sale of over 15,000 beehives and associated assets to a large California based agricultural conglomerate.
- Successfully defended corporate client in breach of contact lawsuit in bench trial resulting in a dismissal of all claims.
- Successfully defended corporate client in large commercial foreclosure dispute and obtained settlement of deficiency.