Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Knott Ebelini Hart has been closely monitoring the ongoing news and alerts regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our primary concern during this period is the health and safety of all concerned including our clients, employees and families. To help slow the spread of the virus and protect the communities in which we live and work, we are taking the following proactive measures and implementing the following policies effective March 23, 2020 through April 30, 2020, at which time we will reassess the situation:
- Attorneys and legal assistants are strongly encouraged to work remotely.
- A reduced administrative support staff will be in the office a portion of each day.
- Visitors to Knott Ebelini Hart will be limited to staff and mail and package delivery except as otherwise arranged in advance.
For any questions you may have, please contact your respective attorney at 239-334-2722 (extension below) or any other manner provided:
- George H. Knott: Extension 262; Cell 239-980-7516 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark A. Ebelini: Extension 260 email@example.com
- Thomas B. Hart: Extension 214; Cell 239-980-7521 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aaron A. Haak: Extension 252; Cell 239-770-4537 email@example.com
- Asher E. Knipe: Extension 278; Cell 239-633-0800 firstname.lastname@example.org
- George W. Gift: Extension 232; Cell 239-940-3552 email@example.com
- James T. Humphrey: Cell 239-357-9689 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please continue to check our website for updates.