Asher Knipe is a Lee County native and focuses his practice in business and construction litigation. After graduating from Cornell University, Asher worked as a workers’ compensation claims adjuster for a third party administrator in Tampa. Thereafter, Asher attended Stetson University College of law graduating with honors. Prior to joining the firm, Asher worked as a public defender, gaining substantial courtroom experience defending persons charged with a wide variety of crimes. Since joining the firm, Asher has worked on numerous matters, including obtaining a multi-million dollar judgment in favor of Lee County. Asher is also an approved title insurance agent for Attorneys’ Title Fund Services.
Asher is a member of the young lawyers division of the Florida Bar. He is also a member of the Lee County Bar Association, and the Civil & Business Litigation Practice Section of the Lee County Bar Association. He has participated with the Lee County Teen Court Program. Additionally, he is a member of the Lee County Republican Executive Committee and the Lee County Republican Precinct Committeeman for the 90th Precinct and a Board Member of the Southwest Florida Federal Bar Association.
- Assistant Public Defender, Office of the Public Defender, Twentieth Judicial Circuit, Fort Myers, Florida
- Calusa Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- Lee County Teen Court Program
- Lee County Republican Executive Committee
- Republican Precinct Committeeman for the 90th Precinct
- Chairperson for BUPAC – Business People United for Political Action
- Volunteer with the Edison Festival of Light