Mark A. Ebelini’s practice is primarily devoted to real estate law, zoning, and land use law. He appears before both state and federal courts and administrative tribunals, including the Lee and Collier County hearing examiners office and various state agencies. Mark represents clients in matters involving eminent domain, easements, restrictive covenants and boundary disputes. His representation includes appellate practice, where he has presented appeals to the Florida Supreme Court, the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and several Florida District Courts of Appeal. Mark also handles real estate transactions, including complex commercial contracts and closings.
- Quality Life Center of Southwest Florida, Inc.
- Environmental and Land Use Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Administrative Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Appellate Practice Section of the Florida Bar
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Siegle v. Lee County, 41 Fla. L. Weekly 0536 (Fla. 2nd DCA 2016)
- Retreat at Port of the Islands, LLC. v. Port of the Islands Resort Hotel Condominium Association, 181 So.3d (Fla. 2d DCA 2015).
- IberiaBank v. Coconut 41, LLC, 589 Fed. Appx. 479 (11th Cir. 2014).
- Mickel v. Norton, 69 So.2d 185 (Fla. 2d DCA 2011).
- Goss v. Dunbar, 834 So.2d 185 (Fla. 2d DCA 2002).
- Lodge Const., Inc. v. Far E. GC Exponent, Inc., 800 So.2d 325 (Fla. 2d DCA 2001).
- Deep Lagoon Boat Club, Ltd. v. Sheridan, 784 So.2d 1140 (Fla. 2d DCA 2001).
- S.E.C. v. Elliott, 953 F.2d 1560 (11th Cir. 1992).
- Sandarac Ass’n. Inc. v. W.R. Frizzell Architects, Inc., 609 So.2d 1349 (Fla. 2d DCA 1992).
- Wilkinson v. St. Jude Harbors, Inc., 570 So.2d 1332 (Fla. 2d DCA 1990).