Aaron A. Haak joined the firm in 2000 after returning home to Fort Myers after completing his education, and has been a shareholder of the firm since 2007. He concentrates his practice in the areas of business litigation and construction law, having been certified by the Florida Bar as a specialist in both fields. In addition, Aaron regularly assists clients in lending and real estate matters and is an approved title insurance agent. As a resident of Lee County for almost thirty years, Aaron has experienced and appreciates the growth and development of the area and works with clients to enhance their business and economic success. Aaron works with clients throughout all stages of their engagement, ranging from document preparation, negotiation and review, through dispute resolution and litigation as necessary.
- Calusa Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- Past Chairman of the Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit
- Chair of the Twentieth Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
- Twentieth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named a “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
- A site contractor in a dispute to recover undisbursed loan proceeds against co-developers of the property that proceeded to Federal Court bench trial with successful trial result.
- A general contractor in a payment and construction defect dispute with property developer in state court bench trial resulting in positive ruling.
- Arbitration proceeding on behalf of a general contractor in payment dispute with local county school board.
- Prepared and assisted local municipality in drafting and negotiation of agreements for engineering and construction of multi-million dollar utility expansion project.
- Multiple family members in dispute alleging undue influence of decedent and breach of trustee obligation to surviving family members successfully negotiated.
- Homeowners in payment and construction defect dispute with residential contractor successfully negotiated.
- Barrier island property owners in disputes concerning defective construction practices and non-disclosure of property defects; including cases of defective windows, roofs, sidings as well as moisture intrusion.
- Shareholder Earns AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Shareholders Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- Shareholder to Speak at Construction Defect Litigation Seminar
- SHAREHOLDER RECEIVES CIRCUIT MEDIATOR CERTIFICATION
- Shareholder Appointed to Judicial Nominating Commission
- Shareholder Elected Chair of Twentieth Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
- Attorneys Tour Golisano Children’s Hospital